Safe vacation at Hotel Natale
Global measures for your safety
Now that we can start dreaming, explore and travel again, it is more important than ever for us to be able to do so safely with peace of mind. At Hotel Natale we want you to be able to keep enjoying and having unforgettable experiences. We have implemented a series of measures, approved by safety experts. Implementation of some of these measures may alter the availability of some services. This is to ensure that our guests, employees and suppliers can continue to enjoy all our destinations without any worries, reducing the risks of infection by Coronavirus to a minimum.
1. Upgraded cleaning & sanitizing protocols with Pure Peroxide by Moduline
Our hotel follows cleaning protocols based on medical practices approved by the World Health Organization.
- Surface cleaning in common areas – the reception, lobby, corridors, restrooms, breakfast room and other hotel common areas are sanitized in line with protocols, products and medical frequency.
- Room sanitizing – we use technology and highly effective cleaning products on all surfaces, objects and decorative items, and clinically proven protocols for laundering textiles.
- Kitchen and utensil sterilization – using cleaning products and practices in line with hospital protocols.
2. Food & Beverage services tailored to the current situation
To minimize risks, we have adapted our processes for ordering, preparing, delivering, consuming and paying for food & beverage services in our hotel.
- Supplier certification – we follow the strictest safety protocols in delivery processes.
- Food safety – we are reducing product handling and human contact during both preparation and delivery, by using singleuse packaging.
- Room service and take out products – our à la carte breakfast and room service follow strict safety protocols and are only offering products on the menu.
3. Social distancing rules
We are following all protocols to enable the social distance required when interacting with others.
- Safety signage – we have created special signage in all common areas of hotels to remind everyone of the need to maintain a safe distance.
- Redesign of common areas – furniture has been moved, in line with new legislation, to help guests maintain social distance.
- Support from staff – to help guests apply these measures in all areas.
4. Personal protection equipment & protocols
We offer safety equipment to all our guests, staff and suppliers during their stay.
- Safety and sanitizing equipment for guests – access to sanitizing gel, masks and gloves during their stay.
- Employee protection – all hotel employees have access to the equipment needed to do their work with maximum health guarantees.
- Equipment required for suppliers – all suppliers accessing the hotel must follow the required safety measures.
5. Health & Safety protocols for employees
For added safety, all our staff must meet the health requirements for working.
- Daily screening – staff will undergo screening before and after their shifts.
- Early detection protocols – and action plans in case of guest health concerns, with the option of isolation, protective equipment, contact with medical services and transportation logistics.
- Special staff training – on following safety protocols and practices tailored to health regulations.
6. Hotel Health & Safety Manager
We have a health & safety manager in our hotel, with expertise in introducing new measures and in training all employees.
- Introduction of measures – responsible for introducing and updating the measures needed.
- Employee training – trains all employees on the procedures needed to protect other employees, guests and suppliers.
- Responsible for impact – responsible for using the highest possible level of Eco-responsibility in all new practices.